Tagaytay 2015

January 16, 2015: 87th Birthday of my Grandfather (Estefanio E. Joves Sr.). Some members of the family were there to celebrate the occasion. Me, my cousins, my cousins' gf/bf and my bf Jay-ar were on a table chit chatting until "Tagaytay" entered the conversation. They were planning to visit Tagaytay tomorrow evening to have some stroll and to escape the heat of Parañaque (because Tagaytay is a chilly place) and I was like, "Ok, Im in!" :-)


Happy 87th Birthday Lolo Steve


***


January 17, 2015: Today was Saturday, but weekend doesn't mean as a "rest day" since I have work until 3 in the afternoon. So after work, my boyfriend Jay-ar picked me up at the office and we straight ahead at my parent's house because today is "TAGAYTAY Day". We arrived home at about 4 (I guess) and everyone is not yet finish preparing until it's past 6 in the evening when we left the house.  I was riding on a motorcycle with my bf all the way up to Tagaytay. Chillsss~ started when we were in Silang, Cavite (we took the Aguinaldo way going to Tagaytay) and a little drizzle that made it chillier. We arrived at Tagaytay at 10 in the evening and our first stop is at Mahogany Market to fill up our tummies. I didn't quiet enjoy the Bulalo (Kneecap Soup) that was served to us, maybe I guess I expected more. Their Bulalo is only a piece of meat, pechay (Chinese Cabbage) and a warm soup. I want my Bulalo to have corn, potatoes, veggies and a really hot soup but I can say their Bulalo is still good for the weather. It's really windy there. 


At Mahogany Market



Since we're all full, we now headed to Tagaytay Sky Ranch. We weren't able to travel a lot of places since almost all of the stores are already closed (because it's already 12AM here and Sky Ranch is only until 10PM). So we decided to go home (at our place in Imus, Caviteafter taking pictures at the place and decided to go back tomorrow morning.


In front of Mesa at Sky Ranch

Sky Ranch Parking Lot


***


January 18, 2015: I woke up early today to prepare food for my visitors (woo! I feel so energetic today. haha). That was past 7  in the morning (I guess). Everyone started preparing at 8 and we all finished at 12 in the afternoon. 


At Imus, Cavite


Rain poured the whole morning due to Typhoon Amang #AmangPH and we decided to take our first stop at Picnic Grove. We arrived past 1 in the afternoon. We eat lunch and stroll around to take some pictures. We decided to go home at 5:30 in the afternoon. All safe and sound! :-)



At Tagaytay Picnic Grove


Summary, it was a good travel since I'm with the people I'm really close to (family and relatives). Though we spent a lot of money on food, it's really nicer to have enough baon (packed food) to have with you especially on travels. It's more convenient to buy foods and snacks on supermarket along the way than the stores near the place because it's double the price. It's okay since we only had a day (or hours) when we planned this trip (that's what we called 'Biglaan' - unexpectedly). We didn't get the chance to visit a lot of places in town since the weather didn't associated with us (Poor us and boo for Typhoon Amang! T-T ) but to sum it up, it was all GOOD! ツ 


.Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ. ƸӜƷ.

Love,
Kim

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top