BIG Decisions...



It's been a while since I've visited my blog...


That's when I realized that I've been a very busy person this past few months.


A lot of stuffs had already happened. A lot!


Got new phone, family events, new career goal, new friends and a lot more..
But I was never really excited then to blog about it.


I'm asking myself now, WHY didn't I?


Maybe because I've been used to it, maybe I was not in the mood or maybe my life has been so dull that I almost forgotten about enjoying the good things...


Life is tough, they say. Life is REALLY tough, I say...
My heart been broken so many times and I keep asking myself, until WHEN?


I was really feeling weak. No love at all. Not seeing my worth anymore.
I can't say that I'm complete. Everything was so hard for me.
Even choosing my happiness was really damn hard for me.


I don't know why I keep hurting myself, knowing that I could make myself happier even from the start.
If I would be given another chance to choose life, I'll be choosing the better one.


Regrets. Regrets. Regrets.
Yes! I'm already at the regretful stage.
I feel myself slowly sinking in mud and I don't know how to get out and just let myself sink into it until I'm gone.


It's almost 5 years of my life. I have invested a lot of trust, time and love into nothing.
Today, it made me realize that happiness is not just by having the longest relationship but it is really more important to have someone who can give you that unconditional love, make you feel your worth and the quality time.


GOODBYE is really the saddest word but it is also a door to open a new beginning.
It's not bad to choose your own happiness. It's not being selfish neither.

Why will you push yourself to someone that you're not happy to be with?
Maybe because you're thinking that you might hurt him or her but you didn't realize that you're hurting yourself more.


Don't be a martyr. 


Choosing the happy life doesn't mean sacrificing your own happiness.
At the end of the day, it's still you and yourself alone.


.Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ. ƸӜƷ.

Love,
Kim

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Yes life is tough but it's always has its own other side and that is to enjoy the toughness of life. ;) keep positive mam! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top