My 2016



My very first accident...


7 years ago when I got into an accident. 
It was summer and I was with my cousin and a friend when it happened.
We're on our way home from school (we we're on our summer classes during our 2nd year).

A reckless guy riding on a motorcycle hit me.
I didn't see him coming.
I was shocked and I really didn't know what happened next.
I just found my self lying on the floor with bruises and wounds.
My head really hurts. My whole body hurts. 

That was the most terrible thing that happened to me...
...and to found out that the person who have 'hit and run' me 
was a friend of a friend L (very sad and disappointing).

After the accident, I was rushed to the hospital.
All results were NEGATIVE and nothing serious found on my tests.
But I can still feel some pain (a little) every time I touch my head.
The part of my head from where it had 'bukol' (a lump?), especially when washing my hair.

Note that my MRI result is NORMAL and it's just swollen.
What does it mean?



.Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ. ƸӜƷ.

Love,
Kim


CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Until now swollen pa rin? When was your last MRI?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Di na sya swollen tito sam. First and last MRI ko during the day of accident. Hinawakan ko today, di na masyado masakit. 🙂

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top