Let's Talk About Anxiety...


Panick attacks, anxiety... it's a disorder that every one should understand.

I'm grateful that there are people who are open-minded and able to understand the situation of individuals who are having excessive uneasiness and apprehension, like me.
The feeling of being uneasy, uncomfortable... anxious. This thing is eating me.

You won't ever anticipate when it will happen. When it does, it's like the end of everything.
No matter how numerous times you tell yourself that, 'I CAN', that, 'I'M OKAY', it will never leave.
It's constantly there... ready to attack anyplace at any given time.

It's indeed uncontrollable. It's a feeling of terror that will strike unexpectedly and recurrently with no warning. 
Palpitations, hands shaking, a feeling of choking... It feels like I'm going crazy! 
Inhale exhale inhale exhale... It feels like I'm drowning.

 There's no escape. I feel so suffocated. I can't explain why. 
This feeling is so powerful. I feel so weak.

 Somebody please help me!


.Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ. ƸӜƷ.

Love,
Kim

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top