Am I Strong Enough?



Strong Enough


Remember that in life...
Not everything you want will be given to you. 
Not everything you ask will be the best for you. 
Not everything you think is good is meant for you. 

There are things you need to turn down and let go. 
No matter how you fight for it.
No matter how you put effort on it.
No matter how hard you pray for it.
No matter how you sacrifice for that one thing.
If it's not really meant for you, it's NOT for you.

You have to accept the fact that there are things that aren't made for you.
You have to accept wholeheartedly that there are people in your life that aren't meant to be with you forever.
Not all of them will stay. Not all of them will be on your side.

Let them go. Let them be free. 
I know it will be painful but in the end you'll tell yourself,
"I know I can. I've been strong. Strong enough to let you go."



.Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ. ƸӜƷ.

Love,
Kim

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top