Baguio To Pangasinan Trip



It's definitely a FUN TRIP!  (>‿◠)

We left Manila at 5 in the morning of February 28th. 
I was from a 16-hour duty yet I haven't had a long sleep at the car. 
I chose to be awake. I don't know why but every time I go on a trip, I barely sleep. 


Our first stop was at The Lakeshore, Pampanga City. 
#Breakfast time! 

The Lakeshore, Pampanga City

After having our breakfast, we went ahead to Baguio City.
We had TPLEX (Tarlac–Pangasinan–La Union Expressway) for faster and hassle-free travel.


Our first destination was Sitio Pungayan or popularly known as Sitio La Presa. 
For the benefit of others, Sitio La Presa is a fictional name given by the local community.
It was also the shooting location of ABS-CBN's popular teleserye, Forevermore. 
It was originally called as Sitio Pungayan. 
La Presa is now a new Tourist Destination in Tuba Benguet.



Agnes' house at Sitio La Presa

Xander's Tent

Strawberry Taho Php 20.00


We had our Lunch at John Hay Air Base, more commonly known as Camp John Hay.
It  is a major tourism and recreation attraction located in Baguio City.



    




Next destination was La Trinidad, Strawberry Farm (strawberry fields in the valley), a few kilometers away from Baguio City.
Their main attraction is its vast strawberry farms.
They are also planting vegetables here like lettuce and etc.

    
   
La Trinidad, Strawberry Farm
Strawberry w/ Cheese Ice Cream Php 25.00


There was a story regarding the 'Kambal na Strawberry' (twin strawberry) that if the two couples have eaten it, they will be together forever. ♥ 

I had one but I didn't have the chance to took a picture of it 'coz we already eaten it. haha!
But it looks like this...

Kambal na Strawberry
Photo from google

We had our dinner at Burnham Park. 
We did some strolling and cycling. Some did window shopping. 
After that, we headed home at Calasiao Pangasinan.

We prepared our food and stuffs for our next trip (Hundred Islands).
It's almost 2 in the morning when I went to bed. 
Time to take a rest for tomorrow's adventure!


The next day...


It was 6 in the morning of March 1st. I started fixing my bed. I had a cup  of coffee, some bread, hot dogs and egg then we started fixing our things for some island hopping.


In my cousin's house at Calasiao, Pangasinan


We had a stop over in a church at Alaminos City, Pangasinan.
(I didn't get the name of the church)

At Alaminos City, Pangasinan

Just in front of the church, we saw Slurpz and decided to bought some shake to freshen up. 
I had Piña Colada (combination of pineapple, coconut, watermelon and mango).

Slurpz at Alaminos City, Pangasinan


Just a few minutes drive to Hundred Islands...




At Hundred Islands Alaminos City, Pangasinan


   

First island to visit was Governor's Island. 
We ate lunch then afterwards we headed to Alaminos City Island.


At Governor's Island


My cousins did kayaking but I decided to stay with the kids to make some sand castle. LOL!
(no pictures since I left my phone at the bag)


Then we visit the other islands with this large boat.


 



We also visited the island with underground tunnel, the island full of bats and the one with a cave. We also saw the Children's Island, Marcos Island and a lot more.

It was a 'less-than-a-week' planning, but we still manage to enjoy the trip. 

We had lots of fun and t'was surely a perfect trip for all of us.



.Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ. ƸӜƷ.

Love,
Kim

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top