Lettering is a visual ART



This is it! I'm now officially into the world of lettering. 

Art and Design really have a big space in my heart and I'm very happy that I found this book.
This book is really perfect for those starter artists and who is really fan of hand lettering.

The ABCs of Hand Lettering by Abbey Sy
Php 295 @ NBS


I soooo much love doing these kind of stuffs.
I can't explain enough but it is the surreal feeling that connects me to my art works.

My very first draft


My Watercolor Arts

I'm using round watercolor brush no. 6 and no. 10. 
Black Fine O-Tech 0.2 for the linings and letters.

Happiness is a choice

Love is just a word until you came & gave its meaning
If I was the one who was loving you



Hand Lettering

I'm using Artline Drawing System 0.2 and 0.8 and Artline 200 Fine 0.4.










My Weapons Of Choice









.Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ. ƸӜƷ.

Love,
Kim

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top